Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kooday is So Simple, Even I can Do It!

I am now in a position to buy and sell keywords and keyword
phrases.

Everytime I sell a keyword, I make 15% on the purchase price.
That's an imediate 15% profit and I do it several times a day.

You, too, can start buying and selling keywords and create an
immediate revenue stream for yourself.

Kooday is also sharing their profits with members that own
Profit-Share-Credits. Right now, they are paying out on their
profit share program every Thursday.

These Profit-share-Credits are given for free when you buy a
Keyword. The only way you can get Profit-Share-Credits is to buy
Keywords.

There is a minimum number of Profit-Share-Credits needed in order
to be paid and it willvary from week to week. The week of August
26th, that threshold was 21 credits. So get started earning your
credits right away.

Another way to make money is when someone links one of your
keywords to their website. They have to either buy the word from
you or pay to use it, Either way, you make money.

Now, what about referrals? You will receive a commision for every
sale made by your referrals. You will receive acommission for
every website linked to their keywords.


When you consider this was put together by two people who were
vital in Google and Yahoo development, I had to ask myself, do I
want to be in early or sit on the side and watch it make money
for others. If you know me, I'm in and I recommend you take
action now.

Join free and then buy keywords for pennies on the dollar and
then you will see that other people will buy them too and at that
point you will earn a commission. I did say this is cool didn't
I?

Join this and come learn how to use it from me and take the
risk... I seriously know this will make you money.

So sign up now and if you need help email me at
kcduerig@kcduerig.com

http://instantsplash.com/splash.php?id=51644

No comments:

Post a Comment